- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Kenneth Brown, Chiropractic Physician
- 3rd Generation African American Chiropractic Physician
- 1st Certified DOT Medical Examiner in the Triangle
- 1st Black Certified DOT Medical Examiner in North Carolina
- 1st Chiropractic Physician to Lecture to the North Carolina Insurance Crime Information Exchange
- Presenter for the North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Presenter for American Black Chiropractic Association
- Presenter for the Black Association of Chicagoland Chiropractors
- Presenter for the International Korean Martial Arts Federation Symposium
- Presenter for the Durham Academy of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy
- Cases of First Impression on Physician Lien Law and UCC Lien Law
- 6Th Degree Black Belt In Taekwondo
- 5th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido
- 1st Black Kukkiwon Certified Master Instructor in Triangle
Dr. Kenneth Brown, a native of Durham, North Carolina, has been in clinical practice since 1998. Dr. Brown has successfully owned and operated Back to Health Chiropractic Medical Center in Durham and Raleigh, North Carolina for over 18 years. His comprehensive practice offers chiropractic adjustment therapy, nutritional therapy, detox and weight loss counseling, hormone testing as well as many other patient services. Dr. Brown is the first Certified DOT Medical Examiner, through the Department of Transportation, in the Triangle area. He received a Bachelor of Science from Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia and proceeded to complete his training as a physician at the National College of Chiropractic, now the National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois, where he received a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree. In addition, he completed post graduate training in various techniques including male and female hormone balancing, advanced nutrition therapy, blood chemistry analysis, urinalysis, drug testing, DNA testing, therapeutic exercise, physiotherapy, and acupuncture. His certifications include: Certified Medical Examiner, electro-diagnostic studies, Advanced Detoxification, Cox Distraction, Quintessential Applications A(K) Clinical Protocol and Acupuncture. He is licensed in the states of North Carolina and Illinois.
Dr. Brown is an active member of a number of organizations, including the National College of Chiropractic Alumni association, North Carolina Chiropractic Association, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., and a Life Member of Kappa Kappa Psi National Honorary Band Fraternity. As an integral part of the Durham community, he regularly makes charitable contributions to a number of organizations including local public schools. He sponsors and serves on the board for the Durham Eagles Foundation, an organization that ministers to over 300 young men in the Durham area. He has served as a Team physician for local school athletic departments as well as for elite athletes of the North Carolina Olympic Sparring Team and nationally renowned professional division I and national martial arts athletes. He is well known and respected in his community as a true pioneer of health.
As a third generation Chiropractic Physician, he brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the field and continues to advance his education to better serve his beloved patients. In addition to his exceptional work in the field of Chiropractic, Dr. Brown is also a noted Martial Arts Master Instructor and Lecturer. He is a husband and father of 3 wonderful children. Dr. Brown is a strong believer in God. He has committed himself to educating the public on the benefits of Chiropractic and nutrition therapy in unlocking the body's innate healing power.